How thick is the hardness of Fujian resin composite manhole cover, and how is it calculated? Let me introduce it to everyone:
Although the manhole cover is often measured in terms of bearing capacity when it is in good or bad condition, it is a special bearing capacity testing machine to test the produced product. However, there is another main property of the manhole cover: the strength of the manhole cover itself.
In daily life, people often like to use "soft" and "hard" to describe materials. For example, lead is considered soft and steel is considered hard. In fact, "soft" and "hard" are closely related to the strength of the material we talked about earlier. In engineering, in order to conveniently inspect the quality of the products in batches without damaging the workpiece, a performance index of "hardness" was also determined in the performance evaluation of the structural materials.
Installation of resin composite manhole cover:
1.In order to maintain the beautiful appearance of the cover, and the surface pattern and handwriting are clear, the manhole cover should be covered with sheet iron or wooden boards when the asphalt pavement is used for construction.The black manhole cover can also be used to brush the cover surface with waste engine oil to prevent asphalt from spraying on the manhole cover.
2.The masonry building of the manhole cover should be determined according to the size of the manhole cover designed by the design institute, or its internal diameter or length X width and square circle can also be implemented with reference to the standard, and a concrete protection ring with a width of 40cm is cast on the periphery of the manhole cover for maintenance. The period should be more than 10 days.
3. When installing the manhole cover on the asphalt pavement, we must pay attention to avoid the construction machinery directly rolling over the well seat. When the pavement is cast as a whole, a hole slightly larger than the well seat should be reserved on the road surface and placed after the asphalt is paved.
4. After the well is cast or the asphalt is laid in concrete, the well cover should be opened and cleaned in time to avoid the mortar or asphalt from pouring the inspection well cover and the seat into one, so as not to affect the opening in the future.
Follow these four steps when installing a composite manhole cover:
5. Before installation, the foundation of the manhole cover should be neat and firm, and the inner diameter and length and width of the manhole cover should be determined.
6. When installing a composite manhole cover on the cement pavement, pay attention to the use of concrete pouring on the masonry of the wellhead, and also establish a concrete protection ring on the periphery for maintenance for about 10 days.
7. When installing composite manhole covers on asphalt pavements, care should be taken to avoid the construction machinery from directly crushing the manhole covers and well seats to avoid damage.
8. In order to maintain the beauty of the manhole cover, as well as the clarity of the handwriting and patterns, be careful not to stain the manhole cover when pouring asphalt and cement on the road surface.